- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Unathletic, awkward white people saved from flying bat
- Updated: March 11, 2011
The all too common tragedy known as Foul Ball Fail has been well documented on this site over the past couple of years. It appears a remedy will not be arriving any time soon, as evidenced by the woman in the red hat (top center) who encapsulates flying-object-fear so well.
Thankfully, in this instance, an alert, non-awkward non-white dude was seated near the flying bat and deftly caught said bat while not spilling his beer.
The lesson? If you're seated near a large group of white people at a baseball game, move.
[via Seattle Times]