- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Unathletic, awkward white people saved from flying bat
- Updated: March 11, 2011
The all too common tragedy known as Foul Ball Fail has been well documented on this site over the past couple of years. It appears a remedy will not be arriving any time soon, as evidenced by the woman in the red hat (top center) who encapsulates flying-object-fear so well.
Thankfully, in this instance, an alert, non-awkward non-white dude was seated near the flying bat and deftly caught said bat while not spilling his beer.
The lesson? If you're seated near a large group of white people at a baseball game, move.
[via Seattle Times]