Unknown NBA mascot to miss 167 weeks following gruesome neck injury

NBA mascot out indefinitely

Thankfully the always responsive Benny the Bull was on hand with his best friend, weed, to help alleviate the blinding pain.

[via Yahoo via Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images]

1. Enduro

March 24, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Does it really say “Stuff” on the shirt?

Sounds like the perfect descriptor for a town like Des Moines. They got stuff and such. Go STUFF!

2. tamtam

March 25, 2011 at 2:51 am

*SNAP*

3. Paolo X

March 26, 2011 at 5:43 pm

It’s the lame-ass Orlando Magic folks — they have this Disney stuff nearby too — it’s all such lame corporate manufactured cheesy fun there. Fuck Disney.

4. syed

March 29, 2011 at 12:19 pm

It’ll release neck injuries! keep it…thanks!

5. chiropractor Potts Point pinched nerve

October 24, 2011 at 2:14 am

What was that guy thinking? The photo looks so ridiculous, it almost looks like a joke. That’s a good way to break your neck alright.

6. Mike

November 9, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Great post! Love hearing about the best mascots. Some people hate them, but I always enjoy what they bring to the game. Pretty athletic what they do out there too! I found a fun ranking of all the mascots of the NBA and decided to search for more on them. That’s how I found yours.

Thanks for the post! Loved it. Here’s the ranking I stumbled upon if you’re interested: http://www.tchuddle.com/2011/03/happy-birthday-crunch/

7. Paolo X

November 9, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Top mascot in the NBA my ass!

Get over yourself if you think that you Orlando magic PR douchebag. Hey I’m in Tampa and we know damn well over here that your town sucks ass like so many places in Florida, so please don’t have any more bright ideas to try to connect to us via passenger rail! In fact, connect yourselves to Miami! I am all for that!

We don’t care about your Magic over there or your NBA stuff so go fuck yourselves if that’s your deal too.

8. tamtam

November 11, 2011 at 10:53 pm

Dude, it’s just another troll