- Traded Four Times in Six Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself, ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Update: Dennys Reyes now considering eating Luis Tiant
- Updated: March 10, 2011
The big fella just isn't too sure how a 70 year old man might taste, and would of course need to run it by his tag team partner, Adrian Gonzalez.
An El Guapo-led intervention is scheduled for tomorrow morning, though it's expected to be serious for no more than five minutes, as the two beasts are known to engage in playful fajita slap fights.