- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Update: Dennys Reyes now considering eating Luis Tiant
- Updated: March 10, 2011
The big fella just isn't too sure how a 70 year old man might taste, and would of course need to run it by his tag team partner, Adrian Gonzalez.
An El Guapo-led intervention is scheduled for tomorrow morning, though it's expected to be serious for no more than five minutes, as the two beasts are known to engage in playful fajita slap fights.