- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Champion is… Kelly
- Updated: April 4, 2011
The winner of the Captain Morgan 2011 Bracketmaster Challenge is the lovely, graceful and snugly strapped Kelly from Ft. Lauderdale. Her official crown? Quite obviously the Ultimate Morganette. Kelly was valiantly coached by Joshua Estrin of Examiner and Celeb Buzz.
That would make us, and the 30 other blogs who participated — Busted Coverage, FanSided/Arrowhead Addicts, The Rugged, Don Chavez, Sports Crackle Pop, Brobible, Man Jr., The Bachelor Guy, PlunderGuide, Uncoached, Black Sports Online, Guyism, Next Round, One Great Season, Hugging Harold Reynolds, Terez Owens, Socially Superlative, Ego TV, Brahsome, Blogs with Balls, Gunaxin, Hoop Doctors, Joe Sports Fan, That Sports Babe, Midwest Sports Fans, COED Magazine, Mankind Unplugged, Deuce of Davenport, Strait Pinkie — an enormous pack of baffling losers.