- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Cornholio impressions all the rage in NBA playoffs
- Updated: April 28, 2011
Classy players like former Utah Jazz guard Jeff Hornacek thoughtfully wipe their forehead or cheek, or something of that nature, as a subtle way of connecting with their wife and kids.
Disturbed, immature souls like Tim Duncan and Tony Allen pay homage to foul mouthed cartoon character, Beavis by pulling their jersey over their head.