- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
David Wright wins Hernia Immunity for six weeks
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Of all the baseball games we've ever been to, a player playing catch with kids in the stands is definitely a first. Very classy move. Well done, Mr. Wright.
Sadly, it will only take one dickhead dad to snatch the ball from his soon and keep it for a profitable ebay auction to ruin this delightful new trend.
[via The Big Lead]