- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Pittsburgh Pirates pronounced dead at 130
- Updated: April 27, 2011
Due to a severe lack of human communication and a general decaying interest in throwing and hitting baseballs, the Pittsburgh Pirates passed away earlier this morning at the lofty age of 130. According to several members of the visiting San Francisco Giants who first reported the death, the Pirates were found on the clubhouse floor next to a still-rocking rocking chair and two Andy Van Slyke baseball cards. Two seprate coroner's reports have both claimed that the Pirates may have been dead for over five years.
Funeral services will reportedly not be scheduled until someone gives a shit.