- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Report: These fans exist
- Updated: April 12, 2011
To be fair, these fans are part of an enthusiastic movement known as Nordique Nation, which is a large group of fans from Quebec City that travel to NHL games in an effort to prove their city can support its own hockey team.
Yesterday, they showed up at the Devils-Bruins game in Newark. Unfortunately, they did so wearing wigs that quite easily make diehard wrestling fans look like Stephen Hawking.
[via Yahoo via Bruce Bennett/Getty Images]