- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Report: These fans exist
- Updated: April 12, 2011
To be fair, these fans are part of an enthusiastic movement known as Nordique Nation, which is a large group of fans from Quebec City that travel to NHL games in an effort to prove their city can support its own hockey team.
Yesterday, they showed up at the Devils-Bruins game in Newark. Unfortunately, they did so wearing wigs that quite easily make diehard wrestling fans look like Stephen Hawking.
[via Yahoo via Bruce Bennett/Getty Images]