- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN’s SportsCenter, where jerking off squirrels happens
- Updated: May 16, 2011
Jerking off squirrels, "Ben Roethliscock" … yeah, it's painfully clear what's been known for years: There is nothing to do in Bristol, Connecticut.
ESPN employees should most certainly not be blamed for frequently feaking out and humping one another, they should be applauded.