- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mike Francesa announces Mariano Rivera is “MAR-I-ANO RI-VER-A!!!!!”
- Updated: May 20, 2011
We sincerely wish more grown adults would argue like this, especially about a baseball manager’s decision to use his closer.
On a semi-related note, when Mike Francesa gets really angry, vengeful pepperoni slices fire out of his nipples.