- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NY Daily News dead set on bringin’ you the hard stuff
- Updated: May 17, 2011
That's right, on the cover of today's New York Daily News, we have a 'Best BBQ Recipe', the five-day old Posada story accompanied by a photo of the cranky catcher apparently smelling the recipe above his head, and some French boinkin'. To be fair, the sexual assault story involving IMF chief Strauss-Kahn is most certainly cover story material, but it's being sat on by a 40-year old catcher batting .165.
Tomorrow, in their quest to beat this story to death and then kill it again, expect a photoshopped cover of Posada in Andre the Giant's tarzan tights grappling with Brian Cashman, who we expect to be sporting Ric Flair's robe.