- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Report: Diehard Bruins ‘fan’ demands coach put in Cam Neely
- Updated: May 23, 2011
And if the Bruins aren't up early in tonight's Game 5 by at least a goal, this savage diehard pictured above and his band of cronies — who definitely didn't just hop aboard the Bruins bandwagon — have demanded that All-Star defenseman Ray Bourque also see more time.
While the well informed hockey fan will sadly not be in attendance to hoot and holler, he does have plans to start a "Yankees Suck" chant multiple times throughout the evening.