- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Florida Marlins slowly beginning to pique fan interest
- Updated: June 9, 2011
Our source in Miami, who was seated just to the right of where the photographer cropped his photograph, claims to have heard a mouse pissing on a cotton ball as well as a heated argument between two drivers that took place outside the stadium.
If you plan on attending an upcoming Marlins game, you're full of shit.