- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Germans celebrate Mavs win with Creepy Cardboard Cutout Dirk
- Updated: June 14, 2011
We really don't know what this is supposed to be, but our guess is that this particular bar in Wuerzburg, Germany holds both Dirk Nowitzki and The Three Amigos in extreme high regard.
Though it's not nearly as inviting as the drunk-and-high-as-hell-with-Nash version of Dirk, you must rememeber, these are Germans.
[Photo via Yahoo]