- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mavs championship trophy reportedly already sick of Mark Cuban
- Updated: June 13, 2011
The poor thing was forced to sleep in Cuban's bed last night wearing matching pajamas and supposedly had to sit next to the excited Mavs owner at breakfast this morning, hold hands with him in line at the airport, drink from a coffee with two straws at Starbucks, and sit next to him on the plane ride back to Dallas, all while Cuban rudely ignored the Trophy's hair advice.
We know you're fired up, Cubes, but please honor the Larry O'Brien Trophy's request and allow it to slap Brian Cardinal's bald head.
[Photo via @mcuban]