- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Mavs championship trophy reportedly already sick of Mark Cuban
- Updated: June 13, 2011
The poor thing was forced to sleep in Cuban's bed last night wearing matching pajamas and supposedly had to sit next to the excited Mavs owner at breakfast this morning, hold hands with him in line at the airport, drink from a coffee with two straws at Starbucks, and sit next to him on the plane ride back to Dallas, all while Cuban rudely ignored the Trophy's hair advice.
We know you're fired up, Cubes, but please honor the Larry O'Brien Trophy's request and allow it to slap Brian Cardinal's bald head.
[Photo via @mcuban]