- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Ohio State students rumored to be lonely, stupid, unintentionally hilarious
- Updated: June 6, 2011
Students at Ohio State recently marched to the doorstep of Jim Tressel's house to conduct a rally for the disgraced football coach that included a surreal sing-and-cheer that only a mouth full of shrooms might be able to make sense of.
Dont these people go to Ohio State? Aren't drugs, kegs and tits basically falling out of trees and leaping from rooftop to rooftop?
Even if the only three options in Columbus were to get high, suck on sorority nip or hang out with a 58-year-old man and his wife, it appears thousands of lost souls have managed to shove the decision-making pyramid directly up their assholes.