- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Ohio State students rumored to be lonely, stupid, unintentionally hilarious
- Updated: June 6, 2011
Students at Ohio State recently marched to the doorstep of Jim Tressel's house to conduct a rally for the disgraced football coach that included a surreal sing-and-cheer that only a mouth full of shrooms might be able to make sense of.
Dont these people go to Ohio State? Aren't drugs, kegs and tits basically falling out of trees and leaping from rooftop to rooftop?
Even if the only three options in Columbus were to get high, suck on sorority nip or hang out with a 58-year-old man and his wife, it appears thousands of lost souls have managed to shove the decision-making pyramid directly up their assholes.