- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Dolphins cornerback Al Harris apparently aging in Elway years
- Updated: June 24, 2011
We don't know who this man is but it's definitely not Miami Dolphins cornerback Al Harris. Al Harris would never depart from his dreads. Even if he were to go bald, he would simply purchase a custom dreads toupee from Marv Albert's critically acclaimed toupee parlor.
Following some intense "research" into the respective coaching staffs of the Washington Redskins and Arizona Cardinals, we were unable to find this man. Yes, there are other teams that have red in their color scheme, but no, we will not pursue this mystery because it would require us to care. Thus, he remains a mystery, though the guess is that his name is in fact Al, making this error by ESPN the result of a lazy image search on Getty.