- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Dolphins cornerback Al Harris apparently aging in Elway years
- Updated: June 24, 2011
We don't know who this man is but it's definitely not Miami Dolphins cornerback Al Harris. Al Harris would never depart from his dreads. Even if he were to go bald, he would simply purchase a custom dreads toupee from Marv Albert's critically acclaimed toupee parlor.
Following some intense "research" into the respective coaching staffs of the Washington Redskins and Arizona Cardinals, we were unable to find this man. Yes, there are other teams that have red in their color scheme, but no, we will not pursue this mystery because it would require us to care. Thus, he remains a mystery, though the guess is that his name is in fact Al, making this error by ESPN the result of a lazy image search on Getty.