- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Phillies & Cardinals play special charity game in Mordor
- Updated: June 23, 2011
We've been told my multiple sources, including the Hernia Orc, that everyone in the stands either looked like The Undertaker, Paul Bearer, Bilbo Baggins, Dildo Baggins or, you guessed it, an Orc.
Despite confirmation, we're still convinced that someone is simply holding up a giant Bob Ross painting of not-so-happy little clouds.
One more pic of the disturbing scene after the jump.
[Photos via Yahoo via Getty]