- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Phillies & Cardinals play special charity game in Mordor
- Updated: June 23, 2011
We've been told my multiple sources, including the Hernia Orc, that everyone in the stands either looked like The Undertaker, Paul Bearer, Bilbo Baggins, Dildo Baggins or, you guessed it, an Orc.
Despite confirmation, we're still convinced that someone is simply holding up a giant Bob Ross painting of not-so-happy little clouds.
One more pic of the disturbing scene after the jump.
[Photos via Yahoo via Getty]