- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Shelley Duncan scheduled to sleep some time after All-Star break
- Updated: June 27, 2011
Shelley Duncan is batting .212 with two home runs and an OPS of .597, so we can sympathize with his need to seek and destroy as much Road Beef as possible before getting sent back to the minors, but jesus Shelley, we're guessing even groupies would say no to this "Steve Sanders partied with Nick Nolte for decades" look that you have going on here.
At this point, a conversation between Shelley and Flip Saunders would literally appear as though two catcher's mitts were engaged in a friendly discussion.