- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
An exhausted Enrico Palazzo calls Lugo safe at plate in 19th inning
- Updated: July 27, 2011
To be completely fair here, the game lasted nearly 7 hours which means if you sprouted a relentless erection at some point during the broadcast that simply refused to go away, you should have phoned your doctor. That's also an eternity for an umpire to squat behind home plate.
Plus, the Hernia mole tells us that Palazzo's curvy army of Road Beef were texting with reckless abandon. We'll give him a pass for now.