- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
An exhausted Enrico Palazzo calls Lugo safe at plate in 19th inning
- Updated: July 27, 2011
To be completely fair here, the game lasted nearly 7 hours which means if you sprouted a relentless erection at some point during the broadcast that simply refused to go away, you should have phoned your doctor. That's also an eternity for an umpire to squat behind home plate.
Plus, the Hernia mole tells us that Palazzo's curvy army of Road Beef were texting with reckless abandon. We'll give him a pass for now.