- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Larry Bird reportedly finishing paperwork to become Larry Chicken
- Updated: July 6, 2011
We've discussed this before, but we simply cannot get over Larry Bird's profound chicken-ness. Seriously, when you look at this picture do you not think of a package of Perdue Chicken sitting in the freezer at the grocery store?
If Seinfeld were to ever recast episodes, Larry Bird would no doubt play the CEO of Tyler Chicken.