- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Larry Bird reportedly finishing paperwork to become Larry Chicken
- Updated: July 6, 2011
We've discussed this before, but we simply cannot get over Larry Bird's profound chicken-ness. Seriously, when you look at this picture do you not think of a package of Perdue Chicken sitting in the freezer at the grocery store?
If Seinfeld were to ever recast episodes, Larry Bird would no doubt play the CEO of Tyler Chicken.