- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Mike Francesa enjoys a bowl of ‘ice cweam’, tries to hide it
- Updated: July 1, 2011
The description in the above video mentions chili, but no one eats chili with a plastic pink spoon. It was definitely a midday ice cream fix for Mike Francesa, "New Yawk's numbah one."
While we were typing this post, an insistent Francesa phoned us and delivered a bold message, saying "wait a second, wai-wai-wait a second, it wasn't ice cweam! It was fwozen yo-gut!"
We try to be as fair as possible here, but big Mikey was clearly trying to conceal the chocolaty goodness. If it were in fact frozen yogurt, he wouldn't have tried to disguise it in the same shameful manner he hides his boobies when sunbathing at the beach.
[via Bob's Blitz]