- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Pittsburgh Pirates in first place, Wayne’s World to hit theaters this Friday
- Updated: July 19, 2011
The last time the Pirates were in first place, vending machines in Pennsylvania only accepted coins and Ben Roethlisbeger was just a 10-year-old little shit growing up in Ohio, possibly pondering why he's been equipped with a gray penis.
Note: To be fair, 1992 was their last winning season not necessarily the last time they were in first place, but you get the point.
[Screengrab via MLB]