- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Pittsburgh Pirates in first place, Wayne’s World to hit theaters this Friday
- Updated: July 19, 2011
The last time the Pirates were in first place, vending machines in Pennsylvania only accepted coins and Ben Roethlisbeger was just a 10-year-old little shit growing up in Ohio, possibly pondering why he's been equipped with a gray penis.
Note: To be fair, 1992 was their last winning season not necessarily the last time they were in first place, but you get the point.
[Screengrab via MLB]