- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
ATTN J JACOBS, we have a very limited number of stenciled letters
- Updated: August 1, 2011
The puzzling craftsmanship of this Islanders sign gets even more puzzling if you take a moment to examine the colorful piece of crap.
You'll notice the stenciled 'A', 'T', 'N', 'C', 'G', 'E', and 'S' were executed flawlessly, which brings us to asking what we think might become the burning question of the summer: Why weren't they applied throughout the rest of the sign? Did some of the stenciled letters break during the design application stage and thus, break this wonderful Long Islander's spirit?
Much like the Islanders under Wang's reign, the sign appeared to begin with a organized plan in mind, but then everything quickly went to shit.
[via Yahoo via Christopher Pasatieri/Getty Images]