- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ATTN J JACOBS, we have a very limited number of stenciled letters
- Updated: August 1, 2011
The puzzling craftsmanship of this Islanders sign gets even more puzzling if you take a moment to examine the colorful piece of crap.
You'll notice the stenciled 'A', 'T', 'N', 'C', 'G', 'E', and 'S' were executed flawlessly, which brings us to asking what we think might become the burning question of the summer: Why weren't they applied throughout the rest of the sign? Did some of the stenciled letters break during the design application stage and thus, break this wonderful Long Islander's spirit?
Much like the Islanders under Wang's reign, the sign appeared to begin with a organized plan in mind, but then everything quickly went to shit.
[via Yahoo via Christopher Pasatieri/Getty Images]