- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Hope Solo borrows Dennis Rodman’s earrings, throws out ceremonial first pitch
- Updated: August 22, 2011
We're not sure what the hell those things are supposed to be, but they certainly look like two objects that would be far better served attached to a nursery mobile above the eyes of a fascinated newborn rather dangling from Hope Solo's ears.
And come on, Hope, black jeans? It's the middle of August in Chicago, showin' a little leg to an inebriated, horny crowd at Wrigley never hurt anyone.
[via Yahoo via David Banks/Getty Images]