- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Matt Holliday forgets to turn on “No Vacancy” sign in right ear
- Updated: August 23, 2011
A lonely moth seeking shelter and a good night's sleep flew into Matt Holliday?s right ear during last night?s game against the Dodgers, causing the outfielder enough pain to force him out of the game and into the comforting arms of Tony La Russa. According to the Cardinals trainer, the moth actually became "lodged in the canal of his ear" and had to be removed with a pair of small tweezers that "reached deep into the canal of his ear."
Pretty sure we would happily slap-box Godzilla while an angry mob of midgets bit at our feet rather than have tweezers sent deep into the canals of our ears.
Holliday is expected to miss the next six seasons.
[vid via Bob's Blitz]