- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Miami’s football program in trouble; sour news yet to reach Sapp or Irvin
- Updated: August 16, 2011
According to the vicious, fact-seeking hounds at Yahoo Sports, some douche named Nevin Shapiro*, who shamefully sported an unforgivable Caesar cut back in 2003 and is naturally in jail for a Ponzi scheme, has chirped about the University of Miami football program in an unfavorable manner that Carmelo Anthony would frown upon with great disappointment. As a result, major trouble looms for the otherwise lovable 'Canes. In the coming days, Yahoo's college football sniper, Charles Robinson, will unleash a waterfall of shame more pungent than anything ever released in a South Beach champagne room, so stay tuned.
What we've found ourselves most thankful for out of this mess, so far at least, is the discovery of the above GIF featuring The U's Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp. It is by far the greatest thing we have ever seen, as we were previously unaware of its glorious existence. Based on their jovial expressions, we're guessing the duo remains unaware of the allegations facing Miami.
*Nevin Shapiro also once attended a party dressed as the character "Brad 'B-Rad' Gluckman" from the movie "Malibu's Most Wanted." He voluntarily offered this information. Seriously.
[GIF via TheBigLead]