- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
NFL fines Norv Turner 75K for not wearing helmet
- Updated: August 29, 2011
As much as we think Roger Goodell often wields a weighty fist on matters that don't necessarily require one, we're fully on board with the league's decision to fine Norv Turner for strolling the sidelines without some kind of mask this past Saturday night in Arizona.
Considering there has been a massive outcry from fans and talking heads urging the Chargers coach to either wear a Darth Vader mask or a bed sheet with two holes in it, the request to simply wear a team helmet during all games, sideline interviews and press conferences seems beyond fair and reasonable.
Applause to the NFL for getting this one right.
[via Yahoo via Christian Petersen/Getty Images]