- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Suddenly, Bill Belichick’s mind drifts away from football
- Updated: August 16, 2011
By drifting, of course, we're referring to how the top portion of the two tackling dummies remind Belichick of the nips attached to his cougar girlfriend's infamously large rack.
If this were any other coach, like the inept Gary Kubiak for instance, we probably would have said his mind was wandering off into a memorable dong sandwich. But remember, this is The Bill. The Bill hearts poon like Tom Brady hearts hair.