- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The SportsHernia Podcast — 8/3/11
- Updated: August 3, 2011
The SportsHernia Podcast returns for the second time in it's ill-fated comeback tour, tackling hard hitting topics like the horrendous NFL analyst overpopulation crisis, as well as the most recent sportswriter cliches.
Things get creepy though as Hernia scribe White Crunch explains the concept of the "Booty Net", before the staff plays a round of the newly created game: "Soccer Player or Male Pornstar?"
Feast on it…