- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Risky magnetic wall claims two Oriole outfielders
- Updated: September 19, 2011
It’s been a huge couple of weeks for scene-stealing outfield walls, which we naturally presume is some kind of grassroots effort to celebrate the name of wall-hugging great and Royals legend, Tommy Murphy.
So how did these ridiculous Orioles end up in such a humorous manner other than the powers of the magnetic wall? We assume, based on their position, the two desperate soldiers were frantically trying to escape the stadium, never to be seen or heard from again.