- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Al Davis (July 4, 1329 – October 8, 2011)
- Updated: October 10, 2011
The NFL sadly lost one of its biggest characters in years when the great Al Davis passed away this past Saturday. From cultivating Mad Max fandom to wearing flesh masks to inexplicably trying to field an Olympic 400-meter relay team for wide receivers, we will never see a persona quite like old Al. A true Raidah indeed.
In true Sports Hernia fashion, here's a repost of the faces of Al.
Thanks for making the No Fun League more enjoyable.