- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Brewers bounced; fans suddenly realize they still live in Milwaukee
- Updated: October 17, 2011
Following last night's embarrassing loss to the St. Louis Cardinals, depression in Milwaukee is reportedly higher than usual today, and it's usually pretty damn high. While we would love to offer some thoughtful words of comfort, we find ourselves at an equally depressing loss of words.
Uh, is it sausage picking season yet? If not, there's always that 10-month winter to look forward to. Now see how easy that was? Glass half-full is always the best medicine… especially if you dip a sausage in it.
[via Yahoo MLB via Christian Petersen/Getty Images]