- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Brewers bounced; fans suddenly realize they still live in Milwaukee
- Updated: October 17, 2011
Following last night's embarrassing loss to the St. Louis Cardinals, depression in Milwaukee is reportedly higher than usual today, and it's usually pretty damn high. While we would love to offer some thoughtful words of comfort, we find ourselves at an equally depressing loss of words.
Uh, is it sausage picking season yet? If not, there's always that 10-month winter to look forward to. Now see how easy that was? Glass half-full is always the best medicine… especially if you dip a sausage in it.
[via Yahoo MLB via Christian Petersen/Getty Images]