- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Foul ball carrying the weight of 1,000 horses wipes out Cardinals faithful
- Updated: October 20, 2011
We’re gonna go ahead and give the old man a mulligan here because he appears to have made a sincere effort rather than dodge the issue. And the little kid probably deserves one too, he’s simply not ready. However, as we turn our attention to the left, we’re absolutely terrified to know if what we’re seeing there is an armpit sweat stain.
How much does one need to sweat in order to make it to the third or fourth layer? Even the likes of the Big Bossman and Rikishi are humbled by this filthy celebration of sweat.