- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Greatest glee club ever attends worst football game ever
- Updated: October 27, 2011
We're a little late on this, but this spellbinding photo was snapped during the expectedly riveting Arkansas St.-Florida International game last Tuesday evening, which was amazingly televised to a national audience on ESPN. After a prolonged, hypnotizing study of what's taking place here, it's quite possible we will never, ever get over the "O." He really couldn't be happier to be that all important "O," and frankly, neither can we.
We're still awaiting official confirmation, but it's strongly believed that the dude at far right, the one in an usually high state of bliss, is imagining that his toes are being nibbled by the Arkansas State mascot.