- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Greatest glee club ever attends worst football game ever
- Updated: October 27, 2011
We're a little late on this, but this spellbinding photo was snapped during the expectedly riveting Arkansas St.-Florida International game last Tuesday evening, which was amazingly televised to a national audience on ESPN. After a prolonged, hypnotizing study of what's taking place here, it's quite possible we will never, ever get over the "O." He really couldn't be happier to be that all important "O," and frankly, neither can we.
We're still awaiting official confirmation, but it's strongly believed that the dude at far right, the one in an usually high state of bliss, is imagining that his toes are being nibbled by the Arkansas State mascot.