- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Mike Francesa goes to great lengths to explain he did not, in fact, realize something
- Updated: October 5, 2011
We're almost positive Mike Francesa recently took in Abbott and Costello's storied "Who's On First" skit for the very first time. Adorable.
If you've ever wondered how Mikey fills five and a half hours of sports radio each and every weekday, this minute of confusing repetition is the perfect snippet to summarize the experience.