- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
New York Post ends week on predictably subtle note
- Updated: October 21, 2011
It's always a special day when the front and back covers of the New York Post are both equally preposterous and sports-related. We fully expect a follow-up cover on Stern some time next week entittled "How the Stern Stole Everyone's Acorns."
We also expect the next photoshopped version of Santa Stern to be much fatter.
[via New York Post]