- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NFL.com continues safety blitz of hard-hitting news
- Updated: October 12, 2011
Yes, the following sentence actually exists on NFL.com:
"People can question Brady Quinn's effort as a quarterback all they want. As a boyfriend, though, there's no denying his commitment."
To give a little background, they're referring to Quinn flying to be by his girlfriend's side (she was having surgery) following the Broncos-Chargers game this past Sunday.
First of all, his girlfriend is renowned gymnast Alicia Sacramone, whose ass is firmer than most Quarters-playing surfaces, so let's not act like he flew to Northern Honduras to feed the poor.
Secondly, it's the NFL-dot-freaking-com. If a headline like this one is ever under consideration again, we implore the site's editor to do the right thing by forgoing the publishing of such an article and instead carving "BEST EDITOR EVER" into their tongue with an exact-o knife.