- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Good for Detroit!?!
- Updated: October 7, 2011
The Detroit Tigers celebrated like a boy band after winning a five game series for the right to play a seven game series in the ALCS, for the right to go to the World Series to play a seven game series to determine the World Champion. Meanwhile, back in Detroit, enthused revelers were seen doing doughnuts in their GM and Ford vehicles in front of City Hall.