- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Good for Detroit!?!
- Updated: October 7, 2011
The Detroit Tigers celebrated like a boy band after winning a five game series for the right to play a seven game series in the ALCS, for the right to go to the World Series to play a seven game series to determine the World Champion. Meanwhile, back in Detroit, enthused revelers were seen doing doughnuts in their GM and Ford vehicles in front of City Hall.