- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Fifty-three seconds of The Simpsons deftly illustrates why Paterno should be out today
- Updated: November 9, 2011
Penn State has three football games remaining on their schedule not counting the Pedialyte Bowl they're destined to be invited to. Two of the aforementioned three games are on the road, and it's not pretty: back-to-back games on November 19th and November 26th taking place at Ohio State and at Wisconsin.
If Joe Paterno and that dipshit ginger assistant of his, Mike McQueary, patrol the sidelines or go anywhere near the field at any point during either of those games it will prove to be uglier than Greg Ostertag.
We. Are. They. Are. Screwed.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSportsHernia