Introducing the latest worst song ever

This song successfully trampled our ears with a cheese grater at the 34-second mark.  Interestingly enough, the 34-second mark happened to be the moment Fake Aaron Rodgers first began singing.

It does appear that a decent amount of “work” went into this, or shall we call it, misguided effort.  Still, we’d rather dive headfirst into a relentless volcano than have to hear this one again.  Some nice cleavage at times though, so there’s that.

1. Kevin

November 4, 2011 at 7:19 pm

‘A’ for effort.

I think I’m just being bias though because I like the actual Party Rock song.

2. tamtam

November 5, 2011 at 12:51 am

The dude doing breakdancing had some sweet moves, though.

Hate the team, but not a bad video

3. TheSportsHernia

November 5, 2011 at 12:57 am

but not a bad video

!!!!!

4. Paolo X

November 5, 2011 at 10:28 am

Wow was that terrible and right on about the cheese grater Hernia.

I could not stand it even with the mute button on to wait for the chicks in bikinis.

Oh well more cheap cheese for the masses always full of so many asses (not referring to the chicks in bikinis here).

Have a look around again with your happy shopping at Wal-Mart this weekend woohoo!

5. ButtersBC

November 5, 2011 at 11:14 am

Eddy J Lemberger is unimpressed…hit it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smmWumw_EmQ

6. tamtam

November 7, 2011 at 1:39 am

Yeah, you read that right.

NOT A BAD VIDEO

7. Paolo X

November 7, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Okay Tamtam, you are cool most of the time, so I think we have some work to do to upgrade your tastes.

Or perhaps buy you several drinks. Something has to improve here, and hey, well, we’d at least like to think occasionally we are looking out for one of our own in here so …

Please weigh in also on the next music act cited on here that is not by a bunch of homers and hicks and full of cheese let alone this extremist fodder out of Wisconsin. Also please avoid those re-runs of “Happy Days.”

You’ll be thankful for this overdue therapy later so just do it please.

8. tamtam

November 11, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Paolo, as a devoted Bears fan, I hate the Packers with the passion of a billion burning suns.

But, I also appreciate creativity. Though it was lame to use that particular song, I have to agree-it was creative!

Now, buy me that drink. It’s my birthday today.