- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Introducing the latest worst song ever
- Updated: November 4, 2011
This song successfully trampled our ears with a cheese grater at the 34-second mark. Interestingly enough, the 34-second mark happened to be the moment Fake Aaron Rodgers first began singing.
It does appear that a decent amount of “work” went into this, or shall we call it, misguided effort. Still, we’d rather dive headfirst into a relentless volcano than have to hear this one again. Some nice cleavage at times though, so there’s that.