- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Introducing the latest worst song ever
- Updated: November 4, 2011
This song successfully trampled our ears with a cheese grater at the 34-second mark. Interestingly enough, the 34-second mark happened to be the moment Fake Aaron Rodgers first began singing.
It does appear that a decent amount of “work” went into this, or shall we call it, misguided effort. Still, we’d rather dive headfirst into a relentless volcano than have to hear this one again. Some nice cleavage at times though, so there’s that.