- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Jerry Sandusky was “a little bit childlike”
- Updated: November 8, 2011
The YES Network's Kim Jones did a fantastically honest job yesterday in discussing the grostesque situation taking place in Happy Valley. Jones happened to attend Penn State and covered sports at the university until 1999, which was Jerry Sandusky's final year with the football team. The whole interview is quite disturbing but we applaud her unfiltered approach, which has sadly become an endangered personality trait for sports reporters.
At the 5:55 mark of the video, when asked how she would describe Sandusky's personality, Jones responded with "he was a little bit childlike." You don't say? Yeeeeesh. We assume you're already cowered over in the corner of your shower cleansing yourself of this haunting filth.