- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Leather Bound “Touched” by Jerry Sandusky can be all yours for $59.95
- Updated: November 7, 2011
Yes, this book really exists. It was initially published in 2001, amazingly after the alleged first incident took place and was reported. You now have the green light to violently vomit into a barf bag until the nausea subsides. Then, have a tall whiskey filled with Pop Rocks and crack rocks.
And thanks, but we're gonna have to go ahead and pass on the whole "Click to LOOK INSIDE!" thing.