- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Query: Reservations for Six or Sex?
- Updated: November 9, 2011
In the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal, is it possible we can collectively refer to touchdowns, at least for the next couple weeks, as "he's in there for seis" and interceptions for touchdowns as "there's a pick-seis," just so there's no mistaking as to what's taking place?
Yes, we realize saying the word "six" doesn't sound anything like "shower rape," but the mere mention implication of sex this week tragically brings us to this creepy picture, which in turn brings us to a self sleeper hold, and nobody wants that.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSportsHernia