- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Query: Reservations for Six or Sex?
- Updated: November 9, 2011
In the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal, is it possible we can collectively refer to touchdowns, at least for the next couple weeks, as "he's in there for seis" and interceptions for touchdowns as "there's a pick-seis," just so there's no mistaking as to what's taking place?
Yes, we realize saying the word "six" doesn't sound anything like "shower rape," but the mere mention implication of sex this week tragically brings us to this creepy picture, which in turn brings us to a self sleeper hold, and nobody wants that.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSportsHernia