- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Artem Anisimov “shoots” Mathieu Garon, wins Hernia Immunity for 6 weeks
- Updated: December 9, 2011
Who in the hairy hell is Artem Anisimov, one might ask? Who cares. This is the celebration of the year, and it's not close. So even though the only hockey we talk about is how many skinny guys and how many Fat Mario's make for the most effective lineup in Nintendo Ice Hockey, Anisimov is still awarded Hernia Immunity because that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Additionally, according to the Hernia mole, Tom Selleck strongly believes Anisimov probably should have fired that gun a few more times.