- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Artem Anisimov “shoots” Mathieu Garon, wins Hernia Immunity for 6 weeks
- Updated: December 9, 2011
Who in the hairy hell is Artem Anisimov, one might ask? Who cares. This is the celebration of the year, and it's not close. So even though the only hockey we talk about is how many skinny guys and how many Fat Mario's make for the most effective lineup in Nintendo Ice Hockey, Anisimov is still awarded Hernia Immunity because that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Additionally, according to the Hernia mole, Tom Selleck strongly believes Anisimov probably should have fired that gun a few more times.