- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Rogue golf cart finally gets revenge after four years without a tune-up
- Updated: December 19, 2011
We're pleased to report that despite the bitter golf cart's aggressive quest to hit the most people possible, there were only minor injuries reported here, so an entire nation can finally start cackling like spastic lunatics, if they weren't already.
We absolutely heart the guy who bravely hops in, steers it for a bit, and then just falls out. He hopped in as though there were already 16 people in the golf cart. Did he not notice there were actually two open seats up front? Plenty of room.
Perhaps the pressure got to him, but nonetheless we applaud him for taking over the wheel, driving it for 2.3 seconds, and not hitting the brake so as to allow the cart to keep on huntin'. The bold fellow sure gave it everything he had, which was very little. His exit, however, was not unlike a professional stuntman, so there's that.
Additional video below gives a birds-eye view of the cart initially taking off from the endzone, followed by some poor soul with less than adequate speed and apparently no vocal cords to warn everyone in the determined cart's path. It's delicious. Enjoy.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSportsHernia