- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Seahawks fan unveils greatest worst sign ever
- Updated: December 14, 2011
The presence of an official Riddell team helmet along with the facial expresssion pretty much says it all. Even he can't believe this actually happened.
We do find ourselves a little disappointed that the deflated looking fella didn't opt for "M-ost N-oisy F-ans In the History of Ever" as opposed to limiting Seattle's overwhelming noisy-ness to just the NFL. "I. Give. Up." would have also worked quite nicely.
[Via Yahoo via Jay Drowns/Getty Images]