- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Yancy Gates suspended 6 games for attempting to end Kenny Frease
- Updated: December 12, 2011
Our inside source, who's reluctantly stationed in Ohio, has informed us that Cincinnati Bearcat senior Yancy Gates' suspension was ultimately bumped up from five games to a whopping six because the punch was "definitely a ridiculous, sackless cheapshot." Bold move by the Bearcats for sure.
We're told that if Gates followed with a flying kick and a foreign object, the big fella could be missing action for as many as seven to eight games.
Here's the clearly self-aware Gates on the suspension:
"I don?t know if (the suspension) is fair. Some people are gonna say it?s unfair."
No, Yancy. No one is going to say it's unfair. No one. No really, not one person in the entire world with the possible exception of Kermit Washington is going to say it's unfair.