- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Behold the glory that is Mark Davis, son of the late Al Davis
- Updated: January 10, 2012
We're halfway through our sixth year of the Hernia's existence and somehow today is the first time we have ever laid our tender eyes on Mark Davis, son of the late Al Davis. This could very well be the greatest worst hair we've stumbled upon since famously being blindsided by Brian Engblom's appalling Brian Bozworth mullet/toupee/rat's nest.
What a coup. And while we already miss Al dearly, we're more than prepared to embrace the existence of this ginger goblin who absolutely played the role of Sam McKinney on Diff'rent Strokes. We don't even need to bother looking it up.
Note: We sincerely apologize for the sporadic posting of late. Between holiday vacation and hang-gliding with Grover, we've been very busy.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSportsHernia