- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Greg Manusky dismissed from Chargers to spend more time with his “nose belly”
- Updated: January 5, 2012
This is former Chargers defensive corrdinator Greg Manusky, who was fired today thanks to Norv Turner being a terrible football coach. Pictured above is Greg Manusky's bizarre "nose belly" of which he humorously attempts to hide by simply wearing a t-shirt. It's like disguising a pair of pancake tits with two nickels.
Note: We fully expect the term nose-belly to be on Urban Dictionary within a matter of days.
[Via Yahoo NFL]